Wednesday, March 19, 2008

GREAT GRANDMA DOT

I love this picture of my grandma's jewelry box. She is a two-time breast cancer survivor - so the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon is so symbolic of her.
Kirsten playing with all of her great-grandma's treasures on her dresser.
When I was a little girl, my grandma always had so many bead necklaces that I loved to play with. She still has so many of them on her dresser. When I think of my grandma, I always remember the way her hands look. Even as a child, I was fascinated by her hands. I was able to capture these this evening. I love the contrast with my girls young hands with their great-grandmothers well loved hands.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love these pictures!

Florida Girl said...

These are special and will be more and more over the years.

casey ryan said...

I love her bobbaly bracelets.