Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!

Today, my sweet Hannah is 8 years old! I'm pretty sure she should only be around 2 or 3, but she insists that she is 8 today. I have GOT to stop blinking. Time just keeps flying by. This picture is of her and I together last summer. My new computer decided to stop uploading any pictures today, how convenient. Have to wait for dear hubby to come home and "fis it", like Emily thinks he can. In her world, Daddy can "fis" absolutely anything. Even broken sandwiches. Hannah had a wonderful little celebration at school today with her class. I made a "cookie cake" that she shared with everyone. Her teacher said a wonderful prayer over her. Then they did something very special. She got to sit on the teacher's stool while every student had a turn to ask her a question - here are a few of them.... "What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?" Answer: Go to the mall (as her teacher said, "ah, yes, a true girl"). "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Answer: A horseback riding instructor. "What is your favorite movie?" Answer: High School Musical "What do you like to do the most with your big sister?" Answer: Stamp and make cards. "What is your favorite subject?" Math (didn't get that one from me) "Who is your favorite Pharoah?" Answer: Pharoah Pepi (they heavily study ancient Egypt in 2nd grade) "What is the worst movie you have seen?" Answer: National Treasure (she has major issues with skeletons). Who is your favorite star? Answer: Hannah Montana "What is your favorite restaurant?" Answer: Ruby Tuesday "Where would you most like to go on vacation?" Answer: Disney World (well, thats convenient!) "What is your favorite season?" Answer: Summer "What is your favorite sport?" Answer: Horseback riding. While I was at her party at school today, she leaned over to me and said "Mom, This is the BEST birthday ever!!" And she hasn't even received her presents yet!! :) Happy Birthday to my sweet Hannah. You are turning into a beautiful, sweet, amazing, compassionate precious young lady! I love you more today than I did yesterday. Love, Mom

4 comments:

Nana said...

So happy that Hannah had a good birthday. She is the sweetest 8 year old girl in the world. I can't believe she is already 8. We love her more each day too. SHe has brought much joy in our lives.
We love you Hannah!
Nana & Papa

Sydney said...

mrs heather please tell hannah that i love her and hope she had/has the best birthday yet!!!!!

Florida Girl said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I haven't even met you and I love you. Hope your day was fantastic! Sounds like it started pretty great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!