Monday, March 31, 2008

PRINCESS EMILY IN TIME-OUT



She is really going to hate me for this one day, but it was just too cute not to capture. It's rare to find her without her Cinderella dress on lately, so when she was sitting there mid-tantrum, I just had to pull out the camera. Gotta love the snot and slobber... and the backwards tiara. It certainly stopped her tears and made her wonder what her crazy mom will take a picture of next. Oddly, after I did that, she didn't want to get up for a long time. Who knows what she was thinking????

8 comments:

Nana said...

How adorable, Princess Emily is cute even in time out. I wish I had Kirstens picture on digital when I took her sitting in time out in that very chair. Tell Princess Emily that she shares my love of Cinderella. She has always been my favorite fairy tale and I still watch it every now and then.

Nana said...

Did you change your furniture around? This picture looks like it is in the LR but the couch looks like the one in the den? I am sure you have been moving things around...again.???

Jennie said...

Adorable - I love the slobber and tears.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

You know me Nana, different day, different furniture arrangement.....

Karen said...

Oh my word - it gave me a great laugh! So funny with the goobery face! Ya gotta wonder what she was thinking with momma taking pictures of her timeout....

Florida Girl said...

Heather, these are adorable. I love the look on her face and I agree that she is really curious about that camera.

Anonymous said...

Sweet!
Did you catch Breanna's Easter day tantrum? Lol. Her first. Good thing I had my camera with me.
Deb

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I did see that Deb!! I loved her little embrace with the grape arbor - aren't two-year-olds just so much fun!?