Saturday, June 14, 2008

BROTHERLY LOVE





I had the pleasure this week of capturing these memories for a Father's Day surprise (Happy Father's Day Rodney!) These boys were so much fun - they were cracking each other up the whole time. What you may find surprising about these pictures - is that I actually see these boys showing this kind of tenderness to each other quite often. They show such love towards each other that it really makes one stop and take notice. I have never witnessed an older brother being so caring and protective over a younger brother like these guys. They are the sons of two very respected leaders in our church. Their whole family shows an amazing amount of love towards each other, no matter what life throws at them. My respect and admiration for this family grows more and more all the time. I have learned many life lessons from them all. Their mom is one incredible Godly, amazing woman. I can only pray that one day I can be half the woman she is.
You can see the rest of the pictures by entering the password "Ross" under the client section at http://www.timelessandtreasured.com/



post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, those are just awesome! And those boys are handsome. I don't think I've ever met them. But I know Liz is one heck of a lady.