Thursday, October 9, 2008

SWEET TWIN BABY BOYS


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

These precious little guys are the nephews of my friend Beth. They are two weeks old and the sweetest little things!!! I kept getting distracted today when I was trying to take pictures, I just wanted to sit there and stare at them. Whenever I picked one up to reposition him, I had to hold him just a few extra minutes. They are so sweet. I wish I had pictures of my newborn babies like these - you just FORGET these precious brand new days with a newborn. You can see the rest of the session by entering the code "twins" under the client section HERE.



post signature

4 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I haven't even looked at the gallery yet but these are AMAZING.

Karen said...

The pics are beautiful. Yeah, I wish we had pictures like that - not the Sears washed out complexion pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gorgeous, Heather. What a blessing you are to that family. (I recognize the Mom from church.)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Heather, these pics there beautiful! ALMOST makes me want to have another baby...ALMOST!!
How are ya'll doing up there?