Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MITTENS AND HAT BY GRANDMA MARION

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Emily is modeling her hand-knit mittens and hat she received for Christmas from her Grandma Marion. I LOVE these mittens because she knitted the attached string that goes through the sleeves - so we have NO LOST mittens. These are sooo hard to find in the stores, and when you do find them, the string always pulls off. Sometimes I use the mitten clips, and those work well for snow gloves, but not so much for everyday. And guess what? Kirsten and Hannah have matching mittens as well!! SO CUTE!! Thanks Grandma Marion!!

post signature

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Soooo pretty. I love the colors. You have to bring that Emily for a visit. I'm having Emily withdrawals.

Nana said...

Very pretty, Looks like Emily will have a lot of chances to wear them. It is getting "cold" here. I mean really cold.

Florida Girl said...

I am a real sucker for a precious little face in a hat and Emily's wayyyyy precious!