Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO FLORIDA?

These pictures don't look like I have been in Florida for the past few days, but I have! Emily and I flew down and met my sister from Minnesota for a visit with family. The first night we were there, Nana put the sprinkler out on her garden because the temperatures were below freezing (a novel idea for Floridians). Emily woke up that first morning to a winter wonderland!! She had fun playing in all the icicles, and eating them! I was so surprised that by 10 am, they were completely GONE!! Love that Florida sunshine. I have sooo many more pictures to share with you, it will take a while. And it did warm up nicely - Emily even went swimming in the ocean (there's a story there).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

post signature

0 comments: