Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THE DAMAGE CONTINUES

Photobucket
Have I told you lately how much I love my dogs? I love them so much I don't even have a spinning head moment when I discover these lovely presents in my house. I'm sure this window is much more attractive after some additional puppy slobber. It is possibly true that there was just a tiny bit too much window sill right there, I'm so glad they took care of that for me.
Photobucket
And the stairs just needed that special little touch from my little bundles of love.

Photobucket
Did I mention that they are extremely talented? I mean, who else can chew a hole directly through a wood floor? How is that even possible? They are so skilled.
Photobucket
They are also incredibly bright. You know, they graduated from puppy kindergarten so they are quite sure that screen doors will automatically open when they decide to bolt outside. Smart little guys. And strong too apparently. Can you do this with your head?
Photobucket
Pure innocence.
Happy 1st Birthday to the most important men in my life (well, you know).

post signature

5 comments:

Karen said...

Good thing they are just absolutely soooooo cute!

Nana said...

Somehow I have a feeling that the "other" man in your life doesn't share your joy at these talented cuties? They are cute. Just a little paint and it will be good as new :)

Jennie said...

It's like I tell Sammy all the time......... "it's a good thing you're so cute."

Wendy said...

Hey--our "decorators" must have attended the same school...
Happy 1st Birthday boys!

Florida Girl said...

I think they are amazingly advanced for their age because they punched a hole in the screen that is almost the shape of a star.

I am with Nana on that "other man" in your life--you know, the one cute human one. haha