Sunday, October 25, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA

My heart just swells with pride over this little ballerina. You will probably recognize her as Miss Banana's very best buddy. They have been best friends since they could walk! I love her just like one of my own - so I was overdelighted to be able to capture these images of her! She is a very talented dancer - and a very special girl. I have about a million more pictures, including some family shots - but mom and dad (and grandma and grandpa) are anxiously awaiting a little sneak peek - so without further ado........
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

maddie said...

omgoodness these are exquisite!! flawlessly done, goodness madison is gorgeous, and i love the fall colors and the contrast between her skin aand the ballerina leotard!

Alice said...

so beautiful! heather, you're awesome!