Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW MUCH I LOVE MY JOB!!???

I just can't think of anything I would rather do with the little spare time that I have, than to be able to be creative, capturing God's creations, and meeting incredible people! I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do! This BEAUTIFUL senior girl was a photographer's dream. She was up for anything! We climbed up hay lofts, drove tractors, motorcyles, tromped through fields of soybeans ready for harvest, ducked through chicken coops, and even enjoyed a rope swing! She has lived her whole life on this several hundred acre farm that has been in her family for generations - her father actually has lived his whole life there as well. Their farmhouse was built in the mid 1700's, and is simply timeless. Miss "M" is just as beautiful on the inside - she is a sweet christian girl, homeschooled her whole life - she even has her bible study girls over to meet in her hay loft - how cool would that be??? I had a great time with you "A" family - enjoy your sneak peek! And thanks for the farm fresh eggs! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A tender moment with Dad (who happens to have the coolest mustache ever).
Photobucket

4 comments:

Alice said...

these are just gorgeous, heather! i know we have the same camera, but i still can't get my photos to look anywhere near as sharp and beautiful in the face as yours. i need to come up there and have you give me a lesson :), and i'd do it in a heartbeat - lol!

Kimberly said...

Wow! Beautiful subject captured beautifully by a beautiful photographer! :)

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Awww - thanks Kimberly! Alice - I really think that it all depends on the lens you use. Using a professional L-series lens makes ALL the difference! And for the sharp faces, I select a focal point right on one of the eyes and then you can get them tack sharp! You can do it!

Nana said...

THey are beautiful pictures. Love all the props you had to use. My favorite is the one of her on the truck.