Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEA!!


My niece Shea was born 17 years ago today - that's nuts. I remember driving from Jacksonville to Gainesville hoping to get there before she arrived. Look at her today...
Photobucket
I was able to do her senior pictures for her while we were down in FL.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Shea is a very talented singer, and is involved in a ministry doing "Human Videos" -
VERY powerful and cool to watch!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
She is in her final year of the International Baccalaureate Program in the State of Florida. She is one amazingly smart cookie! I will always remember what a smart baby she was - she was born practically speaking already - and was reading books to me by the age of 2!! She was even homeschooled for many years too!
Photobucket
Shea - you have grown into a beautiful young lady and I am so proud of the sweet girl you have become! Happy Birthday - We love you!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sheabug, you look so grown up and I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to see more....

Jennie said...

Heather - these pics are awesome, can't wait to see the rest - thank you

Nana said...

Great Pictures.