Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SERIOUSLY???

Photobucket
This was today - April 6 - obviously at about 4:30 - it is seriously this hot - CRAZY!!! This might be just a few degrees exaggerated because of the hot pavement - but when we took this we were driving!! Not sitting in a baking parking lot somewhere. I'm sure we have set a record today - I love it!! I just love Maryland weather - you just never know what you might get - it keeps life interesting. However, I refuse to turn on the air conditioner in the house - we shall suffer and
I. LOVE. IT. Yep, I'm a Florida girl.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wish it was going to stay that way. We are hot too and I am loving it too. No A/C for us. Open windows. Yep. Love it.

Karen said...

Wow!! That's crazy! But I would have to turn the air on to sleep :)