Saturday, May 29, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY

This Memorial Day weekend, I am reminded of all those who are serving our country and I couldn't help remember having the privelege to photograph a sweet military homecoming. This Captain was coming home to meet his newborn son for the first time. This was one of the first sessions I did as a photographer - it was a special one.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

I remember when you took these and they are still some of my favorites. What an amazing life moment to be a part of.

Mindy said...

They are my favorites too! :) We are now in Nebraska at Offutt AFB (much closer to family). I'm passing your website onto a homeschool mom who is also a photographer. :)

Mindy