Monday, September 27, 2010

THE LOFTUS FAMILY

I don't think I have ever enjoyed a photo session as much as this one! I just had to share it here on my personal blog. This family attends the same church that we do. All of these children belong to them, all 17 of them, (and yes, she delivered every one!)
Photobucket
Like me, they probably remind you of a popular family right now from the show 19 Kids and Counting. I just had to ask them - "Do you watch the show?". Their answer - "No - we don't have a TV". I should have known that - just like the Duggar family. That show, in my opinion, is just about the only thing worth watching on TV these days. What an inspiring family! And yes, they are homeschooled. I just happened to have my regular scheduled client cancel for this weekend - and this weekend was the last time the Loftus family (all 19 Lofti) will all be together for quite a while. One of their older sons and his wife are moving out of state as he is joining the Air Force, he was also our youth group intern leader for the summer at church. Their oldest married son is just about to finish up at medical school, and then has plans for the mission field. So - there are technically "19" kids including the two young ladies who have joined the family by marriage.
Photobucket
Their kids are absolutely beautiful - inside and out!
Photobucket
I just had to line them up by birth order....Photobucket
Did I mention they know how to have fun?
Photobucket
Cause they definitely do!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Next to oldest boy and youngest boy....
Photobucket
Oldest girl and youngest girl....
Photobucket
Thanks for such a FUN evening Loftus family - I was honored to capture such special memories for you! And now that I have a picture to study - I think I finally know all the names now!
Photobucket
Incredible cuteness!
Photobucket
You can see the rest of the images at my website HERE, entering the password "loftus" under the CLIENT section.

8 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

what a great family! I love watching "19 Kids and Counting"!

WARRIOR CHIC said...

That is so fun! This is probably their first family photo! And everyone was there, woo hoo!

Karen said...

Heavenly Day!!!! Looks like a wonderful family and a lot of fun -

Hollie said...

Beautiful family and beautiful pictures. What a gift you posess!

Carrie said...

These are so good, Heather! They seem like a really neat family ... You captured them so well! Great job!

Warm Cozy Cook said...

Great job!! The pictures look amazing.

Beth

Muthering Heights said...

They look like such a sweet family!

Tessa said...

Great job Heather! I love the one of Mom & Dad in the front and all of the kids behind them. Such a beautiful family, thanks for sharing :)