Saturday, September 11, 2010

SOCCER SEASON BEGINS!!

Today was Boo's first day of soccer. I couldn't believe how grown up she looked out on the field. My man and I were reminiscing about watching Punkin and Banana play soccer on the same field. Where does the time go? She was a little bit unsure at first... there were hundreds of kids on the fields in a rainbow of different colored shirts. Boo is on the orange team. They decided to name themselves the "Orange Fireflies".
Photobucket
She seemed to really like her coach and sat down to do some stretching exercises.
Photobucket
Watching four-year-olds do jumping jacks is very entertaining.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A quick pose for mom.
Photobucket
and with Dad...
Photobucket
and they're off!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I think we may have a soccer star!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my heavens--so adorable! I LOVE watching 4 year olds do jumping jacks :)!! She looks like a natural out there!

Nana said...

She is the cutest little soccer player I have ever seen. She does look like a natural. Get lots of pictures. It will be so much fun to watch.

Karen said...

Heavenly stars she is sooooooo stinkin' cute!!! I love the stripey socks!