Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy Boo


Miss Boo has been transitioning pretty well to both sisters being gone at school all day.  She is such an easy going little kid.  We have lots of fun playing and doing housework together.  I am soaking up these last few months of "babyhood" with her before she heads off to school in the fall.  It's nice for her to get some undivided attention lately.


She spends lots of time playing with her dollhouse.... apparently Grandmas are for sweeping.




She has certainly been getting her craft on.....


On a side note - Banana said the funniest thing the other day.  It was the very sad day of the tsunami and earthquake and nuclear radiation news.... someone (who shall remain nameless), kind of lost her marbles at the shocking news and exclaimed "we are all going to die!!" - and Banana said "I can't die yet! I have to grow my apple trees!!!"  She took some seeds out of her apple a few weeks ago - and with her very green thumb, she has managed to get some apple trees off to a good start.


Speaking of green thumbs - it occurred to me the other day that last spring I had tucked away some tulip bulbs in the garage.  I went in search of them and found them up on a high shelf, in the dark, completely dry - and what do you know? They were sprouting. 


Back to Boo - she has been doing some beading....








and playing lots of games with Mommy - like Candy Land....








and BINGO - princess style.




1 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like she is enjoying her time alone with mommy. I can't imagine who the person was that thought we were all going to die but I have a very good idea who she is.