Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back To School Pictures 2011-2012


This year marks quite a milestone for our family - all three girls will  be in school.  This is the first time this has happened since... well.... since EVER.   Only two years will they all three be wearing the same uniforms before Punkin goes off to college.  I really wanted to document this times in our lives with a back to school photo session.


I'm pretty sure the puppies think they are going too.  They will  be so sad and mopey when the girls are gone all day.  I'm glad Boo will only be gone in the mornings though.


This little vintage school desk belonged to my hubby when he was in first grade.




Boo's little jumper used to belong to our friend Sydney - who is now a Junior in high school.  I can't even believe it - thanks Syd!!










Somebody is terribly excited about starting kindergarten!




The girls go back to school next week, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.   We will have one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary school.  Three different school schedules, and good ol' mom is the school bus.  I guess that's what I'll be doing all day!   This will be the first time since 1995 that I won't have any little girls at home with me to take care of.  I'm not quite sure if I will cry, or if I will throw a party!  (Probably both).

3 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

my oldest starts kindergarden on Tuesday and I am having such a hard time with it. Good thing I still have two girls at home. Lovely pics!

Nana said...

They all look so cute in their uniforms. Emily looks so litte in hers. Love Kirky's hair. She is almost a blond. Looks good. Throw a party. Maybe a crying party, but a party just the same.

Christy said...

oh my, these pics are GORGEOUS! I'll have to check out that book. My H is loving her dollhouse too!