Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nana's Visit


Nana, Stephanie and Tanek came for a visit during the very last of the fall leaves.  We did a quick photo session (in the rain!) one day so that Nana could have some pictures of her grandkids for her Christmas cards.  Of course, we were minus Punkin who was on a missions trip to Washington DC with her class from school.  We figured out how to make it work for Nana's cards though! :)  I'm only showing one here so that Nana can keep her card a secret!


We had lots of down time to snuggle with kiddos and just play... Nana and Aunt Stephanie were a huge help for a couple of days while me and my hubby bought a new car. (very excited about my new Honda Pilot!)




They were able to enjoy Grandparent's Day at school - a real treat to see the kids perform lots of memory pieces they have worked on so far this year, and Tanek got to experience a real kindergarten classroom - a new thing for that little homeschooler!  He loved playing outside on the playground.  He had already made friends with Anna Mae a few days earlier and was very excited to see her again on the playground.












I love this picture - they were both watching a HUGE flock of birds migrating south - they just stared up at them for the longest time.  There is just nothing better than seeing the world through the eyes of two kindergarteners!













We are so glad we were able to spend some time with our Florida family! :)

1 comments:

Nana said...

You always seem to capture at least one "Really" bad picture of me. I look fat and mad! Oh well, I guess pictures don't lie. I wasn't mad though, but fat yes. The rest of the pictures were really good and we enjoyed our visit.